At SSOE, we design and build the future for our clients, colleagues, and communities. Our architecturally driven practice delivers a broad range of culturally significant designs that inspire and energize. We design places for people to heal, learn, govern, and work. Our clients range from important community institutions to companies in both the private and public sectors—including Fortune 100 corporations that are leading the nation’s innovation economy. We are seeking a Electrical Engineer that has experience with Commercial type building experience.
Embracing a collaborative and supportive culture, we provide the platform of a dynamic, integrated architectural, engineering, and interior design firm. It’s through our people that we differentiate ourselves, empowering our team members to take ownership of their work while providing resources to do great projects for our clients.
SSOE is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer for a variety of buildings-related projects. The ideal candidate will have consulting engineering experience in power distribution, lighting, fire alarm communications, electronic safety and security systems, and grounding for educational (K-12 and higher education) and/or commercial facilities. This position has some day-related flexible work schedules and work from home options.
• Lead projects and help support the project effort for specific design tasks and calculations.
• Typical design tasks include power distribution at low and medium voltage, lighting, control and calculations, grounding system design and power study analysis.
• Complete designs using Revit.
• Possess working knowledge of project design, specifications, construction, design software,
cost, and scheduling on assigned projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work on mid to large size projects, from start to finish.
• Must possess excellent collaboration and communication skills with different disciplines and teams across various locations.
Software Powered by iCIMS